Hip Hop/Acro is a combination class best suited for ages 6-8 years old. This specialty combo class combines all the contortions and tumbling elements of Acrobatics with the hip and current style of Hip Hop that kids have come to love!
(Complete descriptions of Acrobatics and Hip Hop are found on their pages)
- Across the floor work
- Dance combinations and performance routines
hip hop/acro ATTIRE REQUIRED
- Sweat pants, baggy shorts, baggy t-shirt, jersey , tank top
- Shoes with good support. Shoes should be just for dance - No street shoes.
- No jeans, shorts above the knee, tight pants, sandals or bare feet.
- Hair tied in a pony tail or bun
- No Tennis shoes or bare feet.
WHAT TO BRING
**Note:** Students are expected to master the basics at each level before progressing to the next, and are admitted into the upper levels by audition or invitation by the instructors.